Your savings with MVFCU, it's only the beginning...
A Share Savings Account qualifies you as a MVFCU voting member and entitles you to all other credit union services. This account is an dividend-earning savings account that you may access as needed. In addition to a share savings account, MVFCU offers the following accounts:
• Share Savings (ID 99): $25 minimum deposit to open, $25 minimum balance to earn dividends, receives quarterly statement.
• Share Draft (ID 77): $25 minimum balance to open, $2,000 balance required to earn dividends, no monthly maintenance fee, VISA CheckCard available at no cost, overdraft protection can be accessed from the Share Savings, Money Market or Line of Credit.
• Money Market (ID 20): $2,000 minimum balance to open, $2,000 minimum balance to earn dividends, dividends are computed daily and paid monthly, pays higher dividends, low risk/high security investment.
• Share Certificates: $400 minimum balance to open, six (6) month to five (5) year maturity period, dividends are compounded and paid quarterly, dividend rate is locked in, statements are received quarterly.
• Traditional, Coverdell, and Roth IRA Shares and Certificates: designed for accumulating retirement or educational funds by permitting an individual to set aside up to $5,000 per year ($6,000 if over age 50), please contact your MVFCU Member Service Representative to discuss what option works best for you.
up to $250,000.
IRAS are individually
NCUA insured up
are available at
any MVFCU office.
the fees of some
services for senior
citizens age 60