MV Online is a safe and secure method to access your MVFCU account(s) by using the Internet. Your hometown credit union has taken every precaution to ensure that your online session is kept private and runs as smoothly as possible. Through MV Online you can make transfers, loan payments, view your statement, and much more.
- eStatements let you view and print your monthly MVFCU statements at any time from anywhere there is Internet access. You may also opt to get an eStatement instead of a paper statement.
- eAlerts let you get updates on account parameters you set in MV Online. You can receive eAlerts at any time from anywhere you have email access.
- Online Bill Pay gives you the option of paying most of your bills using the Internet.
- Check Images can be viewed and printed for most of your canceled checks via MV ONLINE.
You need to know the following to complete your registration:
- What type of loans you have on the account you are registering for.
- Community office the account was opened at.
- Access to the e-mail you are registering to the account for confirmation.
- Your latest deposit amount.
Please call our Contact Center at (907) 745-4891.