Falcon Card Fraud Management Service
Introducing our improved alert system for potential fraud.
All debit, ATM cash and credit cards will be impacted by this process. The following will show you some of the advanced features you will benefit from.
- Falcon will send you an Email immediately once fraud or potential fraud has occurred.
- Falcon will wait one minute after the Email before it begins to send an SMS (text) alert. SMS alerts are placed between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. local time of the cardholder. (Based on cardholder zip code/time zone).
- Falcon waits five minutes after the SMS alert is sent to allow for a response. Falcon will begin Voice contact if the cardholder(s) has not responded to SMS and in the following order: (Home » Mobile » Work)
Sample Message below:
- FreeMsg from 32874 (Fraud Center): Possible unauthorized transaction on card ending in xxxx for $150.00 from Walmart.
- If the cardholder is confirming 'no fraud", text back (last 4 digits of card) xxxxYes. (meaning this belongs to the cardholder).
- If the cardholder is confirming 'fraud", text back (last 4 digits of card) xxxxNo. (meaning this does not belong to the cardholder).
- You will also be able to Text STOP to stop this message.
- Voice calls placed between 8:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. local time of the cardholder. (Based on cardholder zip code/time zone)
- Verification of cardholder billing ZIP Code.
- Prompts for review of up to four transactions.
- Merchant description for each transaction provided with an option to play the merchant name.
- Leaves a voice mail if call is not taken.
- Cardholders are connected to the Fraud Center if they confirm fraudulent activity.
- First round of voice contact: (Home » Mobile » Work) Voice mail messages are left if there is no answer.
- Second round of voice contact: (Mobile » Home » Work) 180 minutes after the first attempt.
- Leaves a message only if one couldn't be left in the first round.
* Falcon checks for any updates before each contact attempt.
Here's how it works:
- When potential fraud is detected, you will receive an automatic email notification, with instructions on how to reply to confirm or deny fraud.
- One minute after the Email, you will receive a text alert, which also has instructions on how to reply to confirm or deny fraud.
- If there is no response received from you, you will then receive automatic phone calls to confirm or deny fraud. The call will also give the option of speaking to a fraud analyst.
- The phone number for our Fraud Center is 1-800-417-4592. If you add this to your phone contacts and label it "Fraud Center," it will display on your phone whenever you get a call from this number.
Remember - our messages will never ask for a PIN or account number.