How does a Live ATM differ from an ATM?
Financial transactions are easy and secure from a Live ATM
Live ATMs allow MVFCU members to validate their identity so they can withdraw cash without a VISA Debit Card, ATM Card or Credit Card.
Live ATM Features
Live ATMs offer a number of features that members can use depending upon the nature of their transaction.
- A majority of ATMs can only disburse bills in $20 increments, but Live ATMs can disburse money in various increments of bills.
- Get faster service and extended hours (Weekdays: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. and Saturday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
- Our members can complete transactions with an ID without having their debt card
- Live chat and/or a phone handset for private communication with a teller
- Face to face service
- Members can choose between using as ATM or speaking with a member service representative
Locations and hours
MVFCU Live ATMs are located at our Big Lake, Palmer, Seward Meridian and Wasilla Community Offices.
- Weekdays: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.