Our alert system for potential card fraud.
All debit, ATM cash and credit cards are protected by our continuous monitoring of all card transactions.
Here's how it works:
- When potential fraud is detected, you will receive an automatic email notification, with instructions on how to reply to confirm or deny fraud.
- One minute after the Email, you will receive a text alert, which also has instructions on how to reply to confirm or deny fraud.
- If there is no response received from you, you will then receive automatic phone calls to confirm or deny fraud. The call will also give the option of speaking to a fraud analyst.
- The phone number for our Fraud Center is 1-800-417-4592. If you add this to your phone contacts and label it "Fraud Center," it will display on your phone whenever you get a call from our card fraud center.
Remember - our messages and fraud analyst will never ask for the card PIN.
* To ensure you receive all notifications, please contact us with all changes to your email address or phone numbers..