Savings Accounts (Share Savings)
Start saving today
Share Savings Accounts are a great way to earn interest on your money and take advantage of the benefits of credit union membership.
- Voting rights within the credit union for those over 18 years of age (primary member only).
- Build your savings quickly with competitive dividends earned on your entire balance.
- You can manage your account conveniently and easily with online banking.
Checking Accounts (Share Draft)
A checking account that fits your needs
Our Share Draft Checking Account offers you convenience and flexibility and it's free with no minimum balance.
- No minimum balance required
- No monthly service charges
- Dividends can be earned with balances above $2,000
- Easy and convenient ATM and online access
- Add overdraft protection from a savings account, money market or line of credit
VISA Debit Card
- Withdraw your cash worldwide at any Visa PLUS or NYCE ATM*
- Make purchases anywhere Visa is accepted
- No annual or monthly fees!
- Get notified by text, email, and phone call when any fraud activity is detected!
- Choose a secure PIN number at any community office or any MVFCU-owned ATMs
- Set up account alerts through Online Banking to get alerts when debit card transactions clear
*Surcharge fee(s) may apply at non-MVFCU ATMs. Must know your current PIN to access this feature. Refer to the MVFCU Fee Schedule for any associated fees.
Grow your savings safely and securely
You can invest any amount of $400 or more, and choose a term that works best for your savings goals.
- Terms available from six months** to five years
- Minimum balance of $400
- Dividends are compounded and paid** quarterly at a locked-in rate
- Statements are received quarterly
- Early withdraws are subject to a penalty on earned dividends
**6 Month Term Certificate pays at Maturity only.
Money Market Accounts
Have extra money to put aside? You could be earning higher dividends while still having access to your funds.
Our Money Market Account requires a $2,000 minimum balance to open and a $2,000 minimum balance to earn dividends. Dividends are computed daily and paid monthly. Money Market accounts pay higher dividends, and they are considered low-risk, high-security investments.
- Build your savings with only a $2,000 minimum balance to get started
- Earns higher dividends
- Easy access to your funds anytime (For money market accounts, you may make up to six (6) pre-authorized, automatic, telephonic or audio response transfers to another account of yours during any calendar month.) See Member Account and Agreement Book for more details.
New Child Account
Let us help you start saving for your child today
As our gift to you and your child, we will add $10 to his or her new account either to bring the deposited amount up to the necessary $25 or add it to the $25 deposit you use to open the account.
Christmas Club Savings Account
Save for the holidays all year long
Your Christmas Club account is a powerful financial tool to help you save for the holidays. Set up weekly, monthly or bimonthly deposits to easily meet your holiday savings goals.
- There is no fee for opening, no fees for transfers to the account and no service charges for account maintenance.
- Earn a higher fixed annual percentage yield than your share savings.
- For your convenience you are able to set-up payroll deductions, auto transfers and direct deposit
- $50 Minimum Balance
- $5,000 Maximum Balance
- Christmas Club funds automatically transfer to your Share Savings or Share Draft account on October 31
- Your Christmas Club account automatically renews annually starting November 1. Any automatic deposits previously scheduled will continue
- There is a $25 early withdrawal fee if funds are withdrawn prior to October 31
A Routing Transit Number (RTN) is a nine digit number used to identify a financial institution in a transaction. Routing numbers are printed on the bottom left-hand corner of our personal checks.
MVFCU's Routing Number: 325272335