For whatever your heart desires
We offer a variety of loans to help you finance just about anything - from a new car or truck, to a family vacation. With excellent rates and flexible terms we can help make your dreams a reality.
Apply for a Loan
Applying online is easy!
Other ways to apply...
- Apply in person at any one of our community offices
- Apply by phone any time by calling (800) 976-5198
- Loan Application (PDF)
* What will my monthly payment be?
From a dealer or private party we're here to help you get the Recreation vehicle of your dreams!
Let MVFCU get you started with an affordable recreation loan, you can make every day an adventure.
• Electric Bicycles
• RVs and Campers
• ATVS, UTVs and more
Get outdoors and explore our beautiful state!
This type of loan requires your signature as the guarantee.
Depending on credit qualifications, the amount you can borrow is typically two times the amount of your gross monthly income. Signature loans have fixed interest rates, which keeps your monthly payments consistent.
Credit approval is not needed for these types of loans.
The amount of the loan is based on a set amount of a member's unencumbered share savings account balance. You can still access money in your account that has not been pledged, and you still earn dividends on the amount you have pledged.
The amount of the loan is based on a set amount of a member's unencumbered certificate account balance. You still earn dividends on the amount you have in your certificate account, however you can access cash without any penalty that would apply to spending money in your certificate account prior to maturity.
This type of loan is also called a revolving line of credit, meaning that you have a predetermined total loan amount that is always available to you, whether you use it all at once, or borrow what you need, pay it back and borrow it again. Low monthly payments and no prepayment penalty fees make this loan affordable.
• Results are hypothetical and may not be applicable to your individual situation
• Calculators are a guide only and have no legal effect
• Results do not constitute an offer for credit
• Calculators do not consider the impact of fees that may apply
• Seeking the advice of an investor is recommended
• Actual terms provided may differ