Add MVFCU's Visa Credit Card, Visa Debit and HSA cards to your digital wallet!
In just a few minutes you can add a card to your digital wallet leaving those cards safely tucked away.
No more digging through your purse or wallet to get that Visa or HSA card out!
Put your digital wallet to work anywhere Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay is accepted.
In the rare event you have problems setting up your digital wallet, please give our Virtual Community Office a call 907-745-4891.
Access your money anytime, anywhere
Experience the freedom of accessing your account wherever you are. Quickly transfer money, check balances, pay bills, and more from the convenience of your smart phone or tablet!
- It's Simple: enhanced user experience with a whole new look and feel and quick action buttons for popular functions.
- It's Secure: from logging in using your fingerprint to managing your access code, we've made your mobile banking experience totally secure.
- It's Convenient: access your account from any mobile device anywhere, anytime.
Remote Deposit Capture (RDC)
Tips for Depositing a Check Remotely at MVFCU.
1. Sign the back of the check with your signature
2. Write "For mobile deposit only at MVFCU" on the back of the check
3. Write your account number on the back of the check
4. Login to MV Mobile
5. Choose the account you want the deposit to go into
6. Enter the dollar amount of the check
7. Take pictures of the front and back of the check
8. Submit the Check for Deposit
How to deposit a check using Remote Deposit Capture
Manage your account from any computer
All you need is an Internet connection and a user name to start enjoying benefits like:
- Transfer funds
- Check balances and account history
- eStatements: view and print monthly statements
- eAlerts: get notified of important account activity
- Bill Pay: pay your bills online.
- Open a Certificate account
- Make loan payments
- Stop checks
- Order checks
- View and print check images
You need to know the following to complete your registration:
- Your SSN and valid email
- All loan types on your account
- Your most recent deposit amount
- Where your account was opened (ie. Palmer, Sunshine, Waipahu, etc.)
Watch a video on how to register for MV Online