Seeing the level of commitment to the community our members have is wonderful. Several members have expressed interest in helping victims of the McKinley and Deshka fires. MVFCU is contributing to the Red Cross specifically to assist the “local Red Cross” programs, and we would like to refer you to make your contributions the same way. The website www.redcross.org/donate/donation.html has the donation information and can take donations online, or you can call 1-800-435-7669. When you call you can request to donate to the “local Red Cross” as the option to assist with the local fire relief efforts.
Here is the latest update on MVFCU operations
MVFCU ATMs are working as normal.
The Willow Community Office is open normal business hours.
The Sunshine Community Office is open normal business hours.
We will keep monitoring the situation, continuing to place our focus on safety first. Follow Us on Facebook for further updates as we receive them. Our website will be updated when we have more information.
We've upgraded our website with a "responsive" design that automatically adjusts to fit any device - computer, tablet, or smartphone. Plus, we've added new features such as a new site search, financial calculators, shared branch locator, social media, video, and more!
In our continuing efforts to keep your accounts secure, we've improved our alert system for potential fraud.
Get REAL Financial Reality Fair at the Mat-Su College
MVFCU is proud to sponsor a Get REAL Financial Reality Fair at the Mat-Su College, Wednesday August 21st 10 a.m. - 12 p.m..
Call (907) 745-9156 if you are interested in volunteering for this event.
Social Media Statistics
For context, as of May 2019, total worldwide population is 7.7 billion
Here is an update on MVFCU Operations
- The internet has 4.4 billion users
- There are 3.499 billion active social media users
- On average, people have 7.6 social media accounts
- The average daily time spent on social is 142 minutes a day
- 91% of retail brands use 2 or more social media channels
- 81% of all small and medium businesses use some kind of social platform
- Social media users grew by 202 million between April 2018 and April 2019. That works out at a new social media user every 6.4 seconds.
- Facebook Messenger and Whatsapp handle 60 billion messages a day
- When asked 81% of teenagers felt social media has a positive effect on their lives
Do you follow us on Social Media?
ROUTING NUMBER: 325272335
Video with Remote Deposit Capture Tips