Welcome to Our New Website
We've added some NEW FEATURES to our site to help make your experience that much better. New to our site are the increased number of FINANCIAL CALCULATORS. With our online calculators you can estimate the following:
- Loan Payment Calculator
- This calculator will show you how much interest you can save if you increase your monthly loan payment.
- Mortgage Payment Calculator - Fixed Rate & Adjustable Rate
Estimate monthly payments and total interest paid on any fixed-rate or adjustable rate mortgage loan.
- Mortgage Refinance Calculator
- This calculator will help you to decide whether or not you should refinance your current mortgage at a lower interest rate.
- Debt Consolidation Calculator
This calculator will show you how much you could save if you consolidate your debt.
- Savings Calculator
This calculator will determine how much you can save over time if you make monthly contributions to your savings account.
- Credit Card Interest Calculator This calculator will show you how much of your credit card payment is applied to the principal balance and how much is pure interest.
In our continuing efforts to keep your accounts secure, we've improved our alert system for potential fraud.
Get REAL Financial Reality Fair
Job Corps Center, Palmer
On Friday, November 15, 2019, MVFCU sponsored a Get REAL Financial Reality Fair for the students at the Job Corps Center in Palmer, AK. Over 150 students participated in this interactive event that helps to teach students the reality of personal finance and budgeting.
Special thanks to all the volunteers that gave of their time to make this fair so successful! Many past volunteers have shared that it was one of the most fun and rewarding two (2) hours they have spent helping students.
If you would be interested in volunteering for future Financial Reality fair events, please call us at 907-745-9156 for more information. Come joint the MVFCU volunteer team!
- 300 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute
- People now watch 1 billion hours of YouTube videos every day
- The average person watches 40 minutes of YouTube content a day
- More than half of YouTube views come from mobile devices
- 90% of American 18-24 year olds use YouTube
- The average mobile viewing session lasts more than 40 minutes
- You can navigate YouTube in a total of 76 different languages (covering 95% of the Internet population)
ROUTING NUMBER: 325272335
Video with Remote Deposit Capture Tips