We've upgraded our website with a "responsive" design that automatically adjusts to fit any device - computer, tablet, or smartphone. Plus, we've added new features such as a new site search, financial calculators, shared branch locator, social media, video, and more!
In our continuing efforts to keep your accounts secure, we've improved our alert system for potential fraud.
Stuff the Bus
Are you ready to clean out your closet and help local children at the same time?
2019 Clothing Drive
It can’t get any easier! Simply send your gently-used clothing/shoes for youth grades K-12 to United Way of Mat-Su. These items will go to a great cause and help the youth in our community during United Way’s upcoming Stuff the Bus event on August 13th.
For more information call (907) 745-5824
Social Media Statistics
For context, as of May 2019, total worldwide population is 7.7 billion
- The internet has 4.4 billion users
- There are 3.499 billion active social media users
- On average, people have 7.6 social media accounts
- The average daily time spent on social is 142 minutes a day
- 91% of retail brands use 2 or more social media channels
- 81% of all small and medium businesses use some kind of social platform
- Social media users grew by 202 million between April 2018 and April 2019. That works out at a new social media user every 6.4 seconds.
- Facebook Messenger and Whatsapp handle 60 billion messages a day
- When asked 81% of teenagers felt social media has a positive effect on their lives
Do you follow us on Social Media?
ROUTING NUMBER: 325272335
Video with Remote Deposit Capture Tips